A very warm welcome to Hurlingham Preschool – where a lifetime love of learning begins.We look forward to you and your family joining our vibrant, involved, collaborative community.
We invite you to Finalise Your Enrolment and pay your Non Refundable Enrolment Administration Fee to ensure your place at Hurlingham Preschool for 2023. Please carefully follow the steps outlined below. Should you have any questions or issues, our Operations and Enrolments Manager is here to help you and may be contacted on 0426 206 202, or you can email email@example.com.
Steps to finalising your offer
Step 1 – Accept/decline your offer to Hurlingham from Bayside Council within 7 days
- Simply click on the accept offer button in the email Bayside Council sent to you.
- Failure to respond within the 7 days will result in the offer being forfeited. In fairness to all families who registered on time, BCC will expire offers older than 7 days and continue to offer places where waiting lists exist.
Step 2 – Complete Hurlingham Finalising Enrolment form within 7 days
- Complete Hurlingham Finalising Enrolment Form which was automatically sent to you upon accepting your offer from Bayside City Council (please contact Operations and Enrolments Manager on 0426 206 202 if you have not received this link)
- You have 7 days to complete this form and pay your Non Refundable Enrolment Administration Fee.
Step 3 Complete Enrolment Form
To complete your Enrolment Form, you will need the following:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s Immunisation History Statement from Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- A copy of your Health Care Card (HCC) or Pensioner Care Card (PCC)
- Medical/Disability/Behavioural diagnosis and/or action/management plans
- A copy of Working with Children Check card (WWCC) if you have one
What happens if I don’t complete Step 2
- Hurlingham will advise Bayside City Council that Step 2 has not been completed. The acceptance will be cancelled by BCC, the place will be forfeited and offered to the next family on the wait-list.
How will I know if I was successful in my program preference?
- You will receive an email confirming which group you have been allocated
- If you were unsuccessful in your first preference, you will automatically be placed on a waitlist for that group