Hurlingham Preschool is pleased to offer our current enrolled community an extended care session each Friday afternoon. It is a mixed aged session from both 3 and 4 year old classes, providing children the opportunity to make friends from other groups. This is positive for their social development, will help in their school transition and also brings the kinder community together. All sessions are fully supervised by two qualified educators and are limited to 22 children. These positions will be allocated on a ‘first in, first served’ basis, based on Hurlingham preschool receiving the completed Extended Care Enrolment form and accompanying deposit.
The children enrolled in the Koala group, whose session is immediately before the Extended Care session on Fridays, can move seamlessly into the extended care group without a parent/guardian attending the transition if enrolled in the Extended Care program. This results in a full days care from 8.30am – 4.30pm.
Please note that the Extended Care program is an additional cost to the Kindergarten fees. We have based these fees purely around the cost of operating the service, as we are a not for profit organisation. We ask for the same yearly commitment as we do with the kindergarten groups, and the fees will be on the same invoice as your kindergarten fees, paid either per term or annually. The Extended Care session is offered dependent on minimum enrolment numbers and is subject to change based on these numbers. Every effort will be made to advise parents/guardians prior to changes being implemented.
A deposit of $125 is required when you complete the form as part of the enrolment process. If your application is successful your child will be booked in for the 4 terms. The deposit will be deducted from your term 4 fees. It will not be refunded if you withdraw your child from the program early. However your deposit will be returned to you should your application for a position be unsuccessful ie. The group has reached full capacity.
2017 Extended Care Fees
|Day & Time||Hours||Per Term|
|Fridays 1:30pm – 4:30pm
(Open to all groups)
|Extended care confirming deposit||$125||$125|
- Children will not be admitted if they are deemed sick or contagious. This is at the discretion of the Supervisor. The state of health of the child must be declared by the parent/guardian on arrival.
- In the event that children are collected late from Extended Care, a late fee will apply. Children are available for collection prior to the session end.
- The Extended Care program is an additional cost to my Kindergarten fees. Extended care fees will be invoiced at the same time as kindergarten fees, paid either per term or annually. Your child will be automatically booked in for the 4 terms once the completed enrolment form is received by Hurlingham preschool.
- A $125 REFUNDABLE deposit is required. The deposit will be deducted from Term 4 fees. The deposit will not be refunded if you withdraw your child from the program earlier.
- The Extended Care session times are offered dependent on minimum enrolment numbers and every effort will be made to advise parents/guardians prior to any changes to the service.
- You are bound by the same kindergarten policies, procedures and authorisations you provided within your child’s kindergarten enrolment documentation
For any questions please email the Enrolment Officer Jodie Holthouse on 0426 206 202 or firstname.lastname@example.org