Home   Enrolments   Immunisation



Victorian legislation (No jab, No play) requires all children to be fully immunised for their age at the time of Kindergarten enrolment. For further information, please refer to www.mvec.vic.edu.au/immunisation-references/no-jab-no-play/ or contact the Immunisation Nurse at Bayside City Council on 9599 4755.

Enrolment to kindergarten will require evidence of your child’s immunisation status.

To obtain an Immunisation History Statement:

Or obtain an Immunisation Status Certificate provided by a GP or Immunisation Nurse.

Overseas records are unacceptable documentation for enrolment and need to be assessed by a GP or Immunisation Nurse so an Immunisation Status Certificate can be issued for the purpose of enrolling at an education and care service.

Other  records  such  as  those  showing  “Homeopathic  Immunisations”  or  a  statutory declaration of conscientious objection from parents are not acceptable for enrolment.