We currently full in all groups for 2019
Please contact Sam Jensen-Muir, Operations and Enrolments Manager, directly on 0426 206 202.
2020 Enrolments: Bayside City Council Central Registration Process
Hurlingham Preschool takes part in an online centralised registration system, for both 3 and 4 year old enrolments, which is run by Bayside City Council (BCC). Further information is available on the Bayside Council’s website www.bayside.vic.gov.au/kindergarten
Bayside City Council Kindergarten Central Registration Service – Fact Sheet
2019 Time Line for 2020 Enrolment
Parent Info Evening: Kinder and School Readiness
Monday 25, 7:00pm
Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 March
Times will be published on council website
1st – 30th April : Registrations Open
Families complete their kindergarten registration online via link to Kindergarten Registration a www.bayside.vic.gov.au/kindergarten.
Login details for the Bayside Kindergarten Portal are emailed within a couple of business days after registering.
Families can make changes to their kindergarten registration throughout April via the Bayside Kindergarten Portal link at Bayside Kindergarten Portal at www.bayside.vic.gov.au/kindergarten.
Portal Access is closed from 1st May until 3rd June for offer processing. Late Registrations can still be made via the Bayside website.
|June 3 2019
7 days to respond
Council staff issue offers to families in email batches throughout the day on 3rd June. These are emailed in alpha order by kindergarten name.
Portal is re-opened.
Families provide a response to the offer, within 7 days via Bayside Kindergarten Portal link at www.bayside.vic.gov.au/kindergarten. Offers will expire after 7 days if not responded to. The place will be forfeited and offered to the next family on the waitlist.
Once a response is recorded on the Bayside Kindergarten Portal, families receive an email asking them to finalise the enrolment directly with the kindergarten, within 7 days. Instructions on how to do this available on each kindergarten website.
As soon as declines or forfeits are known, council continues to offer new vacancies on a day to day basis throughout June, in priority order to families who were waitlisted.
- You can register anytime between April 1st – April 30th, in the year preceding your child’s attendance (Please note this timeframe has changed from previous years)
- Children enrolling for a 3 year old program must turn 3 by the 30th April to enrol. However, please note they CANNOT commence until they have turned 3 due to ratio regulations. Contact Family Services at BCC to discuss your options and eligibility. Please also read the section ‘How to gauge your child’s readiness’ for kindergarten.
- Children enrolling for a 4 year old program must turn 4 by the 30th April in the year they attend. A child may start 4-year-old kindergarten at the commencement of the kindergarten year even if they have not yet turned four.
- Registrations will only be accepted via the BCC Online Registration System.
- Where there are more applicants than places available, applicants will be selected based on clearly defined criteria in order to create equitable access for children applying for kindergarten in Bayside. Please click on this link https://www.bayside.vic.gov.au/how-do-kindergarten-offers-work to review this Criteria set by BCC
- Late applications will be accepted but not administered until on-time applications have been processed.
- A complete online registration and payment of $32 is required for the BCC system to process the application.
- There is no fee for concession card holders (eligible concession types are listed on the online registration form).
- Please ensure your child’s immunisations are up to date (No Jab, No Play legislation)
For all central Registration queries, Bayside City Council Children’s Services Department can be contacted on 03 9599 4733.
For general enrolment queries, further information or to organise a tour of the kindergarten the Hurlingham Preschool’s Operations and Enrolments Manager, Sam Jensen-Muir can be contacted on 0426 206 202 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org