We currently have one space available in our 3 year old group. Both our 4 year old groups are full.
Please email your contact details, child’s name, DOB and whether you are looking for a 3 or 4 year old kindergarten position to email@example.com or call the Hurlingham Enrolment Officer directly 0426 206 202.
2019 Enrolments: Bayside City Council Central Registration Process
Hurlingham Preschool takes part in an online centralised registration system, for both 3 and 4 year old enrolments, which is run by Bayside City Council (BCC). Further information is available on the Bayside Council’s website www.bayside.vic.gov.au/kindergarten
When to register with Bayside City Council (BCC):
- You can register anytime between 1 May to 30 June, in the year preceding your child’s attendance.
- Children enrolling for a 3 year old program must have turned 3 by the 31st January in the year they attend. In exceptional circumstances, a child who turns 3 in February or March of the year they wish to attend, may be considered for a place if a vacancy remains after the conclusion of the central registration process, but they cannot commence until they have turned 3. Contact Family Services at BCC to discuss your options and eligibility. Please also read the section ‘How to gauge your child’s readiness’ for kindergarten.
- Children enrolling for a 4 year old program must turn 4 by the 30th April in the year they attend. A child may start 4-year-old kindergarten at the commencement of the kindergarten year even if they have not yet turned four.
- Registrations will only be accepted via the BCC Online Registration System.
- Where there are more applicants than places available, applicants will be selected based on clearly defined criteria in order to create equitable access for children applying for kindergarten in Bayside. Please CLICK HERE to review this Criteria set by BCC
- Late applications will be accepted but not administered until on-time applications have been processed.
- A complete online registration and payment of $28.50 is required for the BCC system to process the application.
- There is no fee for concession card holders (eligible concession types are listed on the online registration form).
- An email acknowledging receipt of registration is sent to the applicant.
What you need to register:
Documentary evidence needs to be uploaded to complete the online registration with Bayside Council. You will need:
- Child’s birth certificate or passport as proof of identity and age;
- Immunisation Status History (follow link for what documents are accepted);
- Medical/Disability/Behavioural diagnosis and/or action/management plans
- Online applications require direct debit/credit card details for payment.
For all central Registration queries, Bayside City Council Children’s Services Department can be contacted on 03 9599 4733.
For general enrolment queries, further information or to organise a tour of the kindergarten the Hurlingham Preschool Enrolment Officer can be contacted on 0426 206 202 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org